The queue will show you the order in which people join and who is next in line to play. And if you are a streamer who plays with viewers on metadialog.com you need a queue. This command allows you to create a queue that viewers can be added to while they wait to play with you.
How to get 1,000 followers on Twitch?
- Streaming gear and equipment.
- Be presentable on stream.
- Prioritize reading chat and responding.
- Never stop talking.
- Get family and friends to support you.
- Post content to TikTok, Instagram Reels, and YouTube Shorts.
- Prepare an agenda for your stream.
This will display your total damage on Apex Legends. This will display the number of views of your latest YouTube video upload. This will display the title of your latest YouTube video upload.
Streamlabs Chatbot Commands: Song Requests
At the top of the screen, make sure that your cloud bot is activated and working. Click the “Commands” tab, then click the “Add Command” button. Yes, Cloudbot integrates with various other platforms, such as Twitch, YouTube, Facebook Gaming, and more. This enables you to use the bot on multiple platforms simultaneously. When you install the bot on your computer, you’ll see that it asks you a series of questions before proceeding. Because it runs on cloud servers, it won’t put any pressure on your streaming computer.
Sometimes, viewers want to know exactly when they started following a streamer or show off how long they’ve been following the streamer in chat. This may be an excellent idea to use for your most commonly used chat commands. Song» chat command displays what song streamlabs commands list for viewers you’re listening to. Moobot can automatically disable or remove a chat command for you. This is useful for commands that contain temporary information. This cooldown does not apply to your Twitch mods and is separate from the global chat command cooldown.
Streamlabs Chatbot Setup
This tab is used to view and define chat commands you want Streamer.bot to watch for and the actions each should perform. You create the responses, and then anytime someone types the “!8ball” command in chat, one of your responses will be randomly selected and sent to the user in chat.
- This lists the top 5 users who have spent the most time, based on hours, in the stream.
- So, to activate this function after the command, you need to type the name of the city for which you want to see the weather.
- This will display all the channels that are currently hosting your channel.
- If you are creating content on YouTube, which you should be doing as a streamer, then you should definitely add a!
- Once you are on the main screen of the program, the actual tool opens in all its glory.
- Lastly, you can make the boss fight your own by adding unique messages.
This will return the date and time for every particular Twitch account created. To list the top 5 users with most points or currency, Hugs — This command is just a wholesome way to give you or your viewers a chance to show some love in your community. This step ends the process of creating a custom command.
Step-by-step guide to creating Twitch commands
Example of the Shoutout commandsNow, when you type “! So USERNAME”, a shoutout to them will appear in your chat. It is every user’s best companion against trolls and efficiently performs moderation functions in a short amount of time. The prime emphasis of Twitch is to create a more interactive video streaming experience for its users. There are several challenges that need to be overcome, and one of the most important challenges is moderate minors.
To be a popular streamer, you also need a good personality, great content, trust in your followers, patience, and a chatbot. Some users search for a way to make this process of gaining more viewers in less time easier. Chatbots can help you with this by assisting with the majority of your work.
16 Mod Tools
Followtime command is an awesome command that allows viewers to show off how long they have been following the channel for. This command is good for streamers who have a few games that they are really dedicated to. Records command would reply with some of your highest achievements in your gaming career. Watchtime command, viewers can find out exactly how long they have watched a certain streamer for.
- Rather than them having to try and find you on every single platform, you can just make a!
- Whenever used, it will provide your current audience with a feeling of belonging.
- After creating a few commands, this will become second nature to you, guaranteed.
- This way, streamers can spare some time and not get too distracted while streaming their content.
- Now that we have our chatbot, Python, and WebSocket installed, we should open up our OBS program to make sure our plugin is working.
- There’s also a cloud-based version in addition to the PC version.
We recommend adjusting the text and link until AutoMod no longer censors it, or if that fails, the only option is to deactivate AutoMod or reduce its filter level. Adding currency to your channel may not be worth it now that Twitch has introduced “channel points,” with rewards that can be claimed directly through its interface. You have to find a viable solution for Streamlabs currency and Twitch channel points to work together. Head towards SC, go to the Scripts section, and reload the scripts. Now that we have loaded the settings, we can use that object to access the values defined in the UI. We only want to read these values once, when the script is (re)loaded.
How do I add chat commands to Streamlabs OBS?
Streamlabs Chatbot allows viewers to register for a giveaway for free or by using currency points to pay the cost of a ticket. SC has the format and options of the file documented on their GitHub Wiki page. First, we have to choose the name and type of file our values will be dumped into to use in our script. Now, at the beginning of the Execute(data) method, in the command check, include an extra check for the user cooldown.
The opportunity to assign the position of Regular to your most devoted viewers is now available. Depending on your settings, you can use them to activate Regular-only instructions and perhaps circumvent certain filters. The loyalty system keeps track of how much time a viewer spends in conversation and how many loyalty points they have. Loyalty points are used to engage in minigames, place bets on the result of a particular event, or execute instructions. It allows viewers or moderators to directly quote something you’ve said, which may then be retrieved later! Cloudbot is an improved version of the Chatbot presently available in Streamlabs Desktop.